No-Bake Cookies. These cookies are delicious, fast, and easy to customize.
- one (1) cup Cocoa powder
- one (1) cup Milk of any thickness
- two (2) cups Oatmeal
- one (1) cup white Sugar
- one-half (1/2) pound Butter
- Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Mix the cocoa powder, milk, and sugar with the butter. Stir until the mix has a nice, even consistency.
- Pour the oatmeal into the saucepan and stir until the oatmeal is evenly distributed throughout.
- Let the mixture cool for five to ten minutes.
- Spoon the mixture into balls on a cookie sheet. Let harden. Enjoy!
Rather than forming cookies, pour the hot mixture into a pie pan with a
crust of graham crackers. Once cooled, top the mix with whipped cream
and fruit or any other desired topping.
No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie